Daily horse riding movements can easily be made with the Lemco Core Trainer, both balance and core can be exercised.
The Balance is stimulated which helps to increase the stability of the upper body. The horse riding machine simulates the movements of a horse.
The LEMCO Core Trainer strengthens the disabled body by using the latest 3D technology.
When Riding the saddle, the horse’s movements are transferred to your joints and muscles: Forward, back, left, right, up and down. The Rider responds to this “beneficial rhythm” (walking speed: 90-120 impulses per minute).
The Movement strengthens the posture of the torso, prepares the body balance and reduces spasticity and the muscle tone. The Electrical Horse Riding Machine is used by many with cerebral paresis, as it reduces spasticity in the legs in a natural way-just as with handicap riding – just without waiting. Exercising this way enables the child to exercise many times a day/week to increase the benefit of the riding exercises.
Three exercise programs with eight speeds are built Into the horse riding machine LEMCO CORE TRAINER Advanced.
The Three exercise programs build stability and strength, flexibility and improves balance.
Standard Exercise: Lets the novice get used to the riding movement. Calm, balanced movements to the side and forwards.
Circle Training: Rotating movement which can operate independently of the riding movement. A good balance exercise without too much challenge.
3D Exercises: Balance exercise and muscle building. The Movement is calm and pleasant, but also very effective.
All three movements have 8 speed levels.
Contact us at 3325 4002 for further information on how Lemco CORE TRAINER can complement hippo therapy for the disabled and help improve the strength and balance to live a better daily life.
- The Horse Riding Machine has rubber supports at the legs, they help to stand firmly
- The Exerciser can be wiped with a damp cloth after use if you “leak” a little
- The Operation of the “horse” is simple, safe and user-friendly
- Easily visible display shows which of the three workout movements is selected
- Exercise duration 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, a new exercise session can be started, no waiting time required for the saddle electronics to cool off as seen with other fitness horse riding machines.
- Wheels and handles help to move the saddle around short distances
- The riding Simulator is stable on the floor
LEMCO CORE TRAINER Advanced: Weight 42 Kg
Maximum user weight on the saddle: 100 kg.
The Horse riding machine can in many countries be sought as an aid for families using the state-paid home training scheme.
We ship the exerciser worldwide: Contact us
The Electric Horse comes complete with:
- User manual
- 220V Cable
- instruction Manual (english)